Wednesday 23 November 2016

Nevertheless God forgives.

Until I was able to identify and confront the infinity irredeemable state of my being, I would always (quietly) believe I was better than someone else. Hence no need to empathise with or forgive those I considered less redeemable than myself, such as: corrupt police, murderers, dictators, bigots, etc blah blah blah. They deserve isolation. But honestly nobody can stoop as low as me... especially if i have a "good" excuse... like the preservation of my life/kid/culture/whatever.

Nevertheless God forgives.

If there is something that you have done and you can't forgive yourself for it, ask God.

1 John1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment