Monday 3 April 2017

A Jubilant Celebration

I never believed that I would find what I wanted in the Church and so I kept going to other places to find love, happiness and fulfillment etc. To be clear, I still haven't found love, happiness or fulfillment in the Church. I found all that stuff as an outcome of my relationship with God. The reason I go to Church is simply to celebrate our relationship. 
It's like getting married every weekend. It's a jubilant celebration with singing and uplifting encouragement. People don't go to weddings to look for love, they go there to celebrate relationships!
The people closest to the couple come to serve the couple as best man and brides maid etc. These are the church workers. Others come with presents and smiles and well wishes. Some people even gate crash to just be part of the celebration! It's epic!! That's what Church is my friends and it happens every week.
Much like a "normal" relationship, you don't find love on the wedding day, love is found during the week when you and your partner do little affectionate things for one another, the big and small acts of forgiveness and the empathy that know no bounds. That's why I love God, I just go to Church to celebrate what we (and others) have. It's a grand affair and you're all invited!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment